Sunday 11 May 2014

One Hectic Year! - An Update


One Hectic Year! - An Update

It really has been one manic year, and I apologise for being wayy behind on this blog. A mixture of disasters and general family busyness is making this one hectic year!
Our landlord has decided to sell our flat (super sad face!!) so we are currently looking for somewhere else to live. It's not easy as renting is ridiculously expensive! It's also very sad as Esme has just made friends with our neighbour's daughter, and likes to go and play in the garden. I guess there's never a convenient time to move, I think this just seems extra in-convenient!

I feel like Esme is picking up on all our worrying too, as she is not sleeping very well, which makes us all rather tired! Despite not sleeping, and generally being deep into her terrible twos, I still can't help but think she is the most amazing human in existence! I guess all parents think that about their kids though!

Music side I am a little behind on my other blog, but less behind than this one I think! We are planning to go to a gig in the next month, if all works out ok, and to Alt Fest of course in August.

Otherwise Esme is doing very well, her speech is coming along incredibly. We have applied for funding for Nursery, so fingers crossed she will be able to go for a couple of days a week. This will mean I could either get a job or we could try for another bubah, depending how things are at the time.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment